Alex Jochelson MEMech MIEAust CPEng
Principal Consultant of Pollution Control Consultancy
and Design (PCCD)
Pollution Control Consultancy and Design (PCCD) was
established and is managed by Alex Jochelson.
- a solid academic background;
- extensive, practical, field-orientated engineering experience;
- excellent computer application skills; and
- the ability to develop inventive, functional and cost-effective technical solutions
(click here for examples of these solutions).
Alex has a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
(MEMech) and formal post-graduate training in
measurements, dispersion modeling and engineering control.
He has completed many specialty in-service courses in
air, noise and water pollution assessment and control.
His comprehensive experience in environmental engineering
comprises all important:
i.e. it is well balanced:
- design and research;
- statutory; and
experience in air, water and noise pollution assessment
and engineering control, viz.
- four-year industrial experience [environment protection specialist at ferro-chromium smelting plant];
- four-year design and research experience [design/research engineer at university];
- nine-year regulatory industrial pollution control experience
at NSW Environment Protection Authority
[engineer - operations - Sydney Central and Sydney Inner
- current, since January 1995, engineering consulting
experience as the principal consultant of
Control Consultancy and Design (PCCD).
- a Corporate Member and Chartered Professional
Engineer of The Institution of Engineers, Australia
- registered on
Register (NER) under No 371231,
Categories of Environmental Engineering and Mechanical
Engineering [MIEAust CPEng NER];
- an accredited consultant: a Member of Consult
Australia [formerly: Association of Consulting
Australia (M ACEA)] and a Member of
Australian Acoustical Society (MAAS).